CKX QUEST RSV SNOWMOBILE HELMET
Quest RSV is an off-road helmet based on Dual Sport or Adventure types of motorcycle helmets. Keep your off-road look with the advantages of a full face helmet. When closed, the double visor provides maximum protection against the elements; when the visor is lifted, enjoy the freedom of backcountry helmets. No more wind, rain or snow in your off-trail helmet. The double visor and breath deflector are designed to prevent the visor from fogging up. Want some fresh air? Take the visor off and wear the Quest as a regular off-road helmet, with goggles.
The Quest RSV features a retractable inner amber visor which reduces sun glare. Also, the ProClip quick release mechanism ensures a quick and simple adjustment. You can also get an optional electric double visor for this helmet. Under the most extreme conditions, the electric visor becomes a must as it makes all fogging problems inside the helmet disappear almost completely.
- Construction: Impact resistant injection molded plastic shell
- Liners: Removable and washable interior liners and glasses-friendly cheek pads. With EPS
- Ventilation: Adjustable chin vent and top venting system
- Shield: Double shield (optional electric lens shield) / Anti-scratch and anti-fog treatments
- Sun visor: Retractable inner smoke sun visor (RSV)
- Certification: DOT certified
- Weight: 1750 g _ã 50
- Attachment System: ProClip quick release mechanism
- Other specifications: Breath deflector and chin guard included