CKX TRANZ 1.5 RSV SNOWMOBILE HELMET
The CKX Tranz 1.5 snowmobile helmet is one of the most popular modular helmets, and with good reason. It has one of the most attractive quality/price ratios on the market. This helmet is specifically designed for trail snowmobilers or ATV enthusiasts wishing to be equipped with a good-quality modular helmet for the winter.
The significant difference between the Tranz 1.5 and other helmets is its effectiveness in preventing the main visor from fogging up. The double visor and rubber breath deflector were specifically designed to minimize fogging and to ensure high efficiency. In addition, the Tranz 1.5 RSV features a retractable inner amber visor which reduces sun glare.
This modular helmet offers the same level of protection as a full-face helmet (DOT standards) and allows you to lift the chinguard section using a push button. It avoids having to remove the helmet during stops, making it a practical and easy way to breathe better, communicate with your fellow riders, and keep your head warm. Also, the ProClip quick release mechanism ensures a quick and simple adjustment.
You can also get an optional electric double visor for this helmet. Under the most extreme conditions, the electric visor becomes a must as it makes all fogging problems inside the helmet disappear almost completely.
Note: If you must wear prescription glasses under your helmet, then the model with the electric visor is actually required to prevent fogging.
- Construction: Impact resistant injection molded plastic shell
- Ventilation: Adjustable chin vent
- Liners: Removable and washable interior liners and glasses-friendly cheek pads
- Shield: Double shield (optional electric double lens shield) / Anti-scratch and anti-fog treatments on lens
- Sun visor: Retractable inner smoke sun visor (RSV)
- Opening mechanism: Single release button for chin-guard
- Certification: DOT certified
- Weight: 1850 g _ã 50
- Communication System: Ready to receive communication system headset
- Attachment System: ProClip quick release mechanism
- Other specifications: Quick release rubber breath deflector (patent pending)